8.06.2008

One Word Tag

It's been a while since I have posted a meme, so why not?!?!?
I snagged this one off Laurie's blog. Thanks Laurie!

(Pssst! I use more than one word sometimes. Do I get an F?)

1. Where is your cell phone? What cell phone?

2. Significant other? Jeremy

3. Worst bad habit? Picking off my toenails

4. Hair? Medium and black and white

5. Favorite food? Savory

6. Your favorite thing? Besides the givens (family), creating new things

7. Your dream last night? Bizarre

8. Favorite drink? Ice water

9. Dream/goal? To follow my dreams

10. Room you are in? Work room

11. Your ex? Disappeared into oblivion

12. Your fear? Losing my husband or kids

13. Where do you want to be in six years? It doesn't matter as long as I am with my family.

14. Where were you last night? Iggy's

15. What you're not? Ambitious

16. Muffins? Cinnamon...mmmmm

17. Wish list item? Wheat grinder

18. Where did you grow up? My home town

19. Last thing you did? Cake class

20. What are you wearing? Jammies

21. Your TV? Never on

22. Your pets? Dead, sold, not born yet

23. Your computer? Cluttered

24. Your life? Full

25. Your mood? Light-hearted

26. Missing someone? The man waiting for me in bed

27. Your car? Mini-van

28. Something you are not wearing? Bra

29. Favorite store? Tai-Pan Trading

30. Your summer? Almost over :(

31. Love someone? Always

32. Last time you laughed? 10 minutes ago

33. Last time you cried? Yesterday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it, and I don't think you get an F ;)

Bilary said...

That was funny! Thanks for sharing that you aren't wearing a bra. Was that a teaser for the man waiting for you in bed? :)

Deck Contractors St. Louis said...

Thanks for this