3.01.2007

Favorites MeMe

I stole this from Suzanne


10 FAVORITES

1)Color: Red
2)Food: Avocados, Artichokes, Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts
3)Musical Group: The Police
4)Song Right Now: Snow by Red Hot Chili Peppers
5)Movie: Like Water for Chocolate
6)Sport: Soccer
7)Season: Spring
8)Day of the Week: Thursday
9)Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla
10)Person: Not a fair favorite…I have lots.


9 CURRENTS

1)Current Mood: Cleaning…I want to just throw everything away.
2)Current Scent: Right now I am wearing Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and I have a lavender and oatmeal lotion on my hands…but I think I really smell like Clorox Clean-Up because I just scoured my countertops with it.
3)Current Clothes: Gray sweat pants, fuzzy socks, a long white t-shirt and a sweater…class I tell you!
4)Current Desktop: A picture of a Chihuly piece I took in Seattle on Tuesday
5)Current Ringtone on Cell Phone: I still haven’t joined the land of cell phone users, however I have the William Tell Overture on my home phone.
6)Current Music: Nancy Griffith and Alison Krauss
7)Current Time: 8:38pm
8)Current Surrounding: My desk. A pile of papers from The Princess that need to be sorted, a shopping list, a sewing needle, my camera, a reading list for The Princess, a Valentine’s Day straw a pile of ads, a Seattle Christmas Tree ornament and a glass glass of ice water. I need to do some cleaning.
9)Current Event Happening Today: I went to Costco with my parents, my little brother and my kids. We had a hot dog and a churro for dinner. It is snowing to bad to do anything else.


8 FIRSTS

1)First Best Friend: A blonde girl in pigtails down the street
2)First Kiss: BT the summer before 9th grade. I was 14. Ity and I called him “Tater Tot” or “Spot”…he had a really, really blonde patch of hair on the back of his head. The next time I kissed him was a week after we graduated from high school. We kind of had a “thing” all through high school.
3)First Screen Name: Blackeyedsue
4)First Pet: A dog
5)First Piercing: My Ears
6)First Crush: A boy named Matt in 7th grade.
7)First Music: Probably a lullaby
8)First Car: A Hyundai


7 LASTS

1)Last Class: Nutrition
2)Last Drink: Ice Water
3)Last Trip: Seattle, WA last weekend
4)Last Kiss: About 45 minutes ago. I kissed my girls goodnight and had a “moment” with DH outside their rooms.
5)Last Movie Seen at the Theater: Catch and Release…I wish it could have decided what kind of movie it wanted to be…a comedy, a drama, an artsy, a romance. It was all over the place.
6)Last Phone Call: My sister
7)Last CD Played: A compilation of songs from High School and College.


6 HAVE YOU EVERS

1)Have you ever dated one of your best guy friends? Yes. He was such a great guy. I felt terrible after we first made out. Things were never the same after that. Poor Bob.
2)Have you ever broken the law? Yes
3)Have you ever been arrested? No
4)Have you ever skinny-dipped? No, well kind of.
5)Have you ever been on TV? Almost. We were going to be on Dr. Phil, but the producers totally misrepresented some things and we backed out.
6)Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? Yes. We met at a Halloween Dance at the University. He kissed me that night and called me the next night. He picked me up and we went to a park and made out.


5 THINGS
1) 1 thing you’re wearing: A headband to pull my bangs out of my face.
2)1 thing you’ve done today: Vacuumed
3)1 thing you’re bothered by: People who hide the truth
4)1 thing you can’t live without: Ice Water
5)1 thing you do when you’re bored: One? Sorry. Blog, surf the net, organize something, clean something, read, stitch, paint, anything creative.


4 PLACES YOU HOPE TO TRAVEL TO
1)Italy
2)New York
3)Prince Edward Island
4)Egypt
#’s 1 & 3 should be sometime in the next two years!!!


3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

1) DH
2) Hilary
3) Di


2 CHOICES
1)Black or White? White
2)Hot or Cold? Cold. I hate being hot! Besides, if you are cold you can always put on more layers or snuggle up to the hottie next to you.


1 THING YOU WANT TO DO?
I would love, love, love to spend a month just going from art museum to art museum across the world. I would love to get lost in the history and the beauty of it all. Then I would want to buy a real Cassatt and have it professionally hung in my house with pictures of my kids all around it.

If you made it this far...Tag...You're it!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great Meme! Do you mind telling us why you were going on Dr. Phil? Share if you want, but I understand if it's too personal. You've just piqued my interest!

Hopefully you get to visit all those fun places soon! :D

Super Happy Girl said...

Avocados, Artichokes, Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts,
You could come to dinner and I wouldn’t be afraid to feed you anything. I love all those.

Dr. PHIL?!? That's a story I'd like to hear, or read.
This meme is so much fun to read, I wanted to do it, but then thought I might have to take the 5th on a couple of questions.
I might have a “poor Bob” comment on mine.

Millie said...

Red's my favorite too, and I've always wanted to go to Nova Scotia. I'm posting mine next week.

The phrase "make out" is so embarrassing, isn't it? :D

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Fun Meme!

Anonymous said...

What a fun meme!! I will try to do it when we get back.