5.12.2009

FIVE

We like the kids to be able to pick all of their meals on their birthday. Tess told me the night before she wanted Rice Krispies, but she wanted them to be sweet without honey drizzled on them. Look what the store had for my girl.
If you look closely at this picture, you will see something unusual about her hair. That's right. The morning...early morning she woke up in the middle of the night and her hair was in her eyes, so she CUT IT OFF! I took her picture and then looked at her trying to memorize how sweet she was and I noticed her hair had been whacked.
All I can say is it was a DANG GOOD THING it was her birthday. We all know how I am about their hair. *sigh*


But life goes on and I covered up her hair.


For her birthday we went to Chuck E. Cheese. It's her favorite five year old place to go. She would eat there everyday if she could. We take turns picking where to go out to dinner and she ALWAYS picks Chuck E. Cheese, so it came as no surprise that she picked it that night.




A pretty cake for a pretty girl.



Make a wish baby. I hope it comes true!!!




No comments: