1.24.2009

Way to go Amelia!!!

This fall Amelia entered into her schools Reflections contest. She placed in photography and went to district. She has become quite the little shutter bug.



I am so proud of this girl. My goal as a mom is to raise good people. I don't know if we are doing something right, or if she just came that way. I'd like to think both. ;) In the last couple of weeks, she has had to stand up to someone in her grade who was being a bully and she did it with empathy and grace. She has a sensitive heart and she worries about everyone being treated with respect and equality. In this day and age, that is a priceless quality.



I love you Mil! I am so proud of you!


9 comments:

C♥ said...

Congrats to her! AWESOME JOB!!

Does she have her own camera or do you let her use yours?

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Way to go!

And I love that 2nd picture of her.

Katherine said...

You do have an amazing daughter! Well actually all of them are pretty exceptional.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

She sounds amazing. :)

Amy said...

What a great little girl. Too bad we do not live closer ... they could have been great friends.

I love the last picture of her!!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

BeAuTiFuL picture. Boy I have been away for a while haven't I!!!

Lesshalynn said...

it's true- all of you girls are so great. very talented and smart little ladies.

Lei said...

That is awesome Steph! WTG Amelia!!!

Chellie said...

beautiful.smart.talented.strong.
Just like her mother!