6.29.2007

Internet Lingo

So after reading a fairly new bloggers entry and how WTH had her confused, I will try to explain away several of the more "common" internet phrases. Please, feel free to add your own to the comments so that we can rid the world of the confusion!!! I will add them to my main list for the lingo impaired. ;)

WTH.....What the heck!!!
HTH.....Hope that helps
TFS.....Thanks for sharing
TIA.....Thanks in advance
ETA.....Edited to add
KWIM.....Know what I mean?
LOL...Laughing out loud
LMBO.....Laughing my butt off
ROFLMBO....Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off
DH.....Dear (or sometimes DEAD, depending on the day) husband
DC....Dear children
DS.....Dear son
DD.....Dear daughter
JMO.....Just my opinion
FIL.....Father-in-law
MIL.....Mother-in-law
SIL.....Sister-on-law
BIL.....Brother-in-law
OMG.....Oh my gosh!!!!
SAHM.....Stay-at-home-mom
OP.....Original poster
MYOB.....Mind your own business
PP.....Previous poster
IRL.....In real life

Meme....An idea spread from blog to blog, usually used on a day when you can think of nothing else to blog about.

3 comments:

Tori :) said...

I didn't know TIA and I had seen that posted somewhere. Thanks!

Super Happy Girl said...

ITA = I Totally Agree.
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion

Wow, I use a lot of those and others, but all of the sudden my mind is blank.
Of course.

Loving The Chaos said...

THANK YOU! I needed this! :)